Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rumor Control

So, we would probably not have told anyone this news so early, but this past weekend was Alicia's bachelorette party in San Diego and let's be honest...me staying sober at a bachelorette party can only mean one thing! Chase is going to be a big brother!

I will just go ahead and answer your questions now to get them out of the way:
1. Yes, we do realize we are going to have our hands full (but thanks for pointing out the obvious).
2. No, I am pretty sure we are not insane.
3. No, we are not dying to have a girl this time. We will take a healthy baby of either sex, please.

We are beyond excited and ask for all of your prayers as we get through the uncertain first trimester.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! How exciting!!!!
Sadie

Anonymous said...

PS. One more ???.. When are you due?

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Congratulations :) Your parents must be SO excited!!!! When are you due?

Anonymous said...

Jess, Geoff, and Chase,
Congrats! I hope you weren't offended that I said maybe it would be a little girl. I know you both would be extremely happy no matter what as long as the baby was healthy! I am sorry if I upset you.

Anonymous said...

Who ever said you were insance? No one thinks that. And of course you will have your hands full, but that is just the same having one child. Children are handfulls, not matter which way you look at it. So answer the fun questions. The questions that people care to know. When are you due? How are you feeling? How far along are you?

Jennifer Riedel said...

Congratulations Jessica & Geoff! How exciting! Jesse & Jenny(his wife) just announced they were expecting their 2nd too. I'm gonna be an auntie again! Yay for babies:)

Siobhan said...

Congrats!!

Dave and Lindsay Lewis said...

couldn't wait til August huh? Just kidding, congrats! how are you already pregnant again, weren't we just pregnant with Chase and Alyssa like yesterday?? time goes by too fast!

Aunt Bobbi said...

We are thrilled for you and send our Blessings and prayers for the new addition...You two are such wonderful parents.. lucky children to have you...Love Always Aunt B and Sir Russ..