Finally some pictures...
I didn't realize I had not posted pictures since March, oops! Here are some pictures from the past few months. I got a new camera for Mother's Day (thanks to my awesome fam!!)and plan to be better about pictures...we'll see!
Our weather has been really warm, so Chase has gotten lots of pool time. He is going to be so much fun this summer as he absolutely loves the water. Can't wait to get him out to the lake!
We have a big, family & friend filled weekend. Our good friends (Chase's Godparents) are getting married! We will be thinking of them all week and cannot wait for the big day! Congrats Goot and Michelle! We love you guys!

I didn't realize I had not posted pictures since March, oops! Here are some pictures from the past few months. I got a new camera for Mother's Day (thanks to my awesome fam!!)and plan to be better about pictures...we'll see!
Our weather has been really warm, so Chase has gotten lots of pool time. He is going to be so much fun this summer as he absolutely loves the water. Can't wait to get him out to the lake!
We have a big, family & friend filled weekend. Our good friends (Chase's Godparents) are getting married! We will be thinking of them all week and cannot wait for the big day! Congrats Goot and Michelle! We love you guys!



3 comments:
Chase is getting bigger and bigger...and cuter and cuter!!! Miss you guys and I hope all is well.
I love the pics... Chase is such a handsome little man!!!!!!!
Jess,
Chase is sooooo cute!! I can't wait to meet him and your husband:) I'm assuming you guys will be at the get together in July?! Love, Cousin Jenny
Post a Comment