NINE WEEKS OLD
Chase is nine weeks old today and had another exciting week.
Our friends had a baby girl, Sidney Marie, on Sept 29th and we went to visit them in the hospital. She was just a tad smaller than Chase was when he was born, but she seemed so tiny compared to him now. It is really hard to believe that Chase was that small just a few months ago.
I finally caught a good smile on camera. Chase and daddy were just hanging out on the couch watching football and I (as usual) was snapping pictures. Chase's adorable smile and cute outfit make him look like a little man...more and more like daddy every day. And Geoffrey is convinced that the smile was because he already loves football!Chase is nine weeks old today and had another exciting week.
Our friends had a baby girl, Sidney Marie, on Sept 29th and we went to visit them in the hospital. She was just a tad smaller than Chase was when he was born, but she seemed so tiny compared to him now. It is really hard to believe that Chase was that small just a few months ago.
Last night we took Chase to the county fair with our friends Jake and Jana. We didn't expect much from Meridian, but it was actually really fun. Chase was a perfect angel and loved all of the bright lights. When he got sick of the stroller dad put him in the Bjorn and he conked out.






4 comments:
I am so pleased to see all three of you looking so happpy healthly and beautiful. Miss you
Love, Gramma
Oh....Chase your smile melts our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We can hardly wait for your visit next month
Hugs and kisses, Gramma and Grandpa
Oh my goodness! He looks like a little man in that first picture! It's nice to see him with an adorable expression on his face. I can't wait to see it in person in less than 3 weeks! -Linsey
Chase is freakin adorable. I can NOT wait to see you guys. Jessica you are such a wonderful mother. I love you all.
Post a Comment