Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eating is Exhausting!

Last Sunday Geoffrey and I took Chase and Diesel for a long walk with our friend Toni and her dogs Chopper and Lady. I fed Chase at the lake while the dogs played, but he didn't quite finish his bottle and decided he wanted the rest on our walk home. It was all he could do to stay awake to finish eating and the next time we looked at him this is what we found (cutest boy ever!):


And a small side note: I just looked at the date and CANNOT believe my baby cousin, Clint, is 16 years old today! How did that happen?!? It seems like just yesterday we were welcoming "Big CW" into this world and now he is in high school playing football and driving a car! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CW...we love you and Little CW cannot wait to meet you :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is hard to believe Big CW is 16..treasure every day because they do go so fast..We are all looking forward to meeting little CW....Aunt B (Gma to Big CW)