Geoffrey and I were married May 19, 2007. Our baby boy, Chase William, was born August 2nd, 2008 and his sister, Brooke Alice, joined the family February 7, 2010. We currently live in Virginia Beach, VA where Geoff flies the F/A-18E Super Hornet and I am lucky enough to stay home with Chase and Brooke.
Oh, Jess! Chase is just adorable! Some of those pics are soooooo funny and so cute! I love the one with his hair in a ponytail on top of his head...and the one where he is COMPLETELY naked on the tire made me laugh! Such a cutiepie! I hope all is well with you guys!!
2 comments:
GREAT PICTURES>>> You made me smile.. Thank you Aunt B
Oh, Jess! Chase is just adorable! Some of those pics are soooooo funny and so cute! I love the one with his hair in a ponytail on top of his head...and the one where he is COMPLETELY naked on the tire made me laugh! Such a cutiepie! I hope all is well with you guys!!
Post a Comment