Hunting Season Means 2 Things at the Bauchman House
1.) I see a lot less of my husband, but amazingly hear a lot more...I wonder if he thinks that I actually care about all those ducks he almost got or where that big buck is hiding this year.
2.) Geoff finds it perfectly acceptable to dress our son in head to to camo. For your viewing pleasure (and probably a few laughs):
Even Chase is smart enough to know that this is totally humiliating1.) I see a lot less of my husband, but amazingly hear a lot more...I wonder if he thinks that I actually care about all those ducks he almost got or where that big buck is hiding this year.
2.) Geoff finds it perfectly acceptable to dress our son in head to to camo. For your viewing pleasure (and probably a few laughs):
Despite his son's humiliation, Dad is proud
"Maybe if I cover up my face nobody will know it's me"
"Oh, forget it. I give up."
Happy Hunting...



0 comments:
Post a Comment