Geoffrey and I were married May 19, 2007. Our baby boy, Chase William, was born August 2nd, 2008 and his sister, Brooke Alice, joined the family February 7, 2010. We currently live in Virginia Beach, VA where Geoff flies the F/A-18E Super Hornet and I am lucky enough to stay home with Chase and Brooke.
I am laughing so hard they ask me to close my door at work ... he is so cute and looks like we have another waterdog in the family...Love to all Aunt B
He is SOOO cute...... I can't wait for him and Zachary to play together.. Just think of all the things Chase can teach Zachary!!! Give him a big hug for us.....
2 comments:
I am laughing so hard they ask me to close my door at work ... he is so cute and looks like we have another waterdog in the family...Love to all Aunt B
He is SOOO cute...... I can't wait for him and Zachary to play together.. Just think of all the things Chase can teach Zachary!!! Give him a big hug for us.....
Post a Comment