Thursday, September 11, 2008

So, Grandpa Dennis's birthday is on Sunday and for those of you who don't know he is probably the biggest SF Giants fan in the world. What better gift than a brand new addition to the Giants fan club? We dressed (a very grumpy) Chase in his Giants best and took him outside for a little photo shoot. I may not be as big a fan as Dennis is, but I am darn close and though Chase may take after his Daddy in looks he definatley got his Mommy's good taste in sports teams. The minute we got that Giants jersey on him the boy perked right up and was grumpy no more (it had nothing to do with being outside basking in the sun, I swear!). Anyway, I know it's football season and all (Chase's Navy football gear is on it's way), but here are a few pics from our Giants photo shoot. GO GIANTS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENDO!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!!! Go Giants! ***Linsey

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the BD photos. Is is right to say the Giants' future first baseman is cute?? I want to see him in person very much. The kid would look good in a USC jersey!! Love, Grandpa