I do realize we might be just a little bias, but is this the cutest baby you have ever seen or what?!?!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Posted by Geoffrey and Jessica at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Adventures of Raising a Little Boy
I do realize we might be just a little bias, but is this the cutest baby you have ever seen or what?!?!
Posted by Geoffrey and Jessica at 7:22 PM
2 comments:
Chase you are the cutest little one ... I cry everytime I see your photos... Our family is so blessed that you have joined us.. Love you "Great" Aunt B
I am so excited for you guys. Chase, welcome bud, you are very lucky to be apart of such a wonderful family. Jess, and Geoffrey he is absolutely beautiful, biased or not. Chase, I hope to meet you very soon. I love you all.
Post a Comment