Our last trip before we become parents...
After much debate and indecision, Geoffrey and I made the trip out West for the big family reunion in Idaho. The trip began like any "normal" Bauchman trip...chaotic! Between my doctor and Geoff's superiors, we really didn't know if we would be able to go until the actual day we left. And the Bauchman adventures continued...we got to the hotel in Jackson only to realize we (and by we, I mean Geoffrey) made reservations at the wrong hotel. After a few hours of sleep we got up early to head to the airport and discovered the ticket counter wasn't even open yet! Once we got on the plane, however, everything went smoothly (shocking, I know!). We got to Island Park late Friday afternoon and had fun surprising the family with my presence. Being in Idaho and being surrounded by family was amazing. Geoff fit more into this trip than seems possible and I did more than I thought I would be able to being so pregnant. We had so much fun and feel so blessed to bringing Chase into such a fun, loving family. And we, of course, were given more "pearls of wisdom" than we could possibly want! The only bad part of the whole trip was leaving. It was too short and we miss Island Park already, but we will be back soon enough showing Chase all of his Daddy's favorite places! Here are a few pictures from the trip:
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Posted by Geoffrey and Jessica at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I'm glad you got one last trip in. You both look so wonderful together, and the 3 generations of Bauchman men pic is ADORABLE! I'm sure the 4th generation will do them proud! -Linsey
Post a Comment