First Belly Pics!
So, people have been asking for pictures of my growing belly for weeks. I am just now putting them up for two reasons. The first reason is that I had lost my camera charger (way back in January) after a trip to California. I finally found it today in the suitcase that I used on my trip...gotta love pregnancy brain! Reason number two is that I am finally starting to look pregnant instead of looking like I have had a few too many beers and really embraced the food here in the South. I swear they will fry anything in Mississippi. Anyways, here is my baby bump at 22 weeks and 1 day. I realize it isn't much, but after being harassed by everyone we know for the past two months about how I "don't look pregnant" (gee, thanks, I must have just looked chubby!), I get to celebrate my little bump. I will try to take new belly pics every week or so because it really seems to get bigger by the day and I don't want anyone to be shocked at how huge I am the next time they see me!
So, people have been asking for pictures of my growing belly for weeks. I am just now putting them up for two reasons. The first reason is that I had lost my camera charger (way back in January) after a trip to California. I finally found it today in the suitcase that I used on my trip...gotta love pregnancy brain! Reason number two is that I am finally starting to look pregnant instead of looking like I have had a few too many beers and really embraced the food here in the South. I swear they will fry anything in Mississippi. Anyways, here is my baby bump at 22 weeks and 1 day. I realize it isn't much, but after being harassed by everyone we know for the past two months about how I "don't look pregnant" (gee, thanks, I must have just looked chubby!), I get to celebrate my little bump. I will try to take new belly pics every week or so because it really seems to get bigger by the day and I don't want anyone to be shocked at how huge I am the next time they see me!




6 comments:
Hi. I'd say that's a bump but yeah I'd say Brian has a bigger belly than you ...and lets not even talk about mine thanks. You are definitely going to be one of those irritating girls that looks like she swallowed a basketball because there won't be an ounce anywhere else on you. As always you're beautiful and I can't wait to come talk to your belly. Love you both.xx Marf
Hi Jess! We can't wait to see you and Chase this weekend! That is great news about Geoffrey! WOW! Chase is going to be so proud to have parents like the two of you.
P.S. Nick has been shopping for Little C.W. :>
Hi Jess! We can't wait to see you and Chase this weekend! That is great news about Geoffrey! WOW! Chase is going to be so proud to have parents like the two of you.
P.S. Nick has been shopping for Little C.W. :>
WOW... you are glowing.. I cried when I first saw this..anixous to rub that belly this weekend..
Love you Aunt b
How beautiful... Your little belly is perfect. I am so excited to see you this weekend too. I am so happy for you guys. Love you
Geoffrey...Congrats on the jet solo! Dave Brandt
raptor22dave@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment